Wednesday, May 2, 2012


Hello All! I thought I would get this started off today as I quit both of my jobs and have moved in with my parents for the month of May.  So stuff is really changing for me.  I'm super excited loves, but also very very nervous.  At this point I'm just excited to celebrate and see all of you before I head out on the biggest adventure of my life thus far.  It will definitely be an experience, but I'm trying not to get too many expectations in my mind about what it could be like.  Everyone who has done it before me has said to try to expect nothing (that way I won't be surprised right?)  I thought it would be fitting to kick off this celebration month with a trip to my favorite city, Madison (hence the picture).  Mifflin, my favorite people in the world, my favorite restaurants in the world; what could be better?! Soo if you have any advice, encouraging words, or anything that may be helpful don't hesitate to throw it out there for me.  At the very least help my anxious waiting period to go faster by taking my mind off the nervousness...(or do I want it to go slower so I'm with the people I love more...)

No comments:

Post a Comment