Wednesday, May 2, 2012

See all the boxes!
 So I decided to post about where I'm living now, because I find it kind of funny (oh and I'm bored; my parents go to bed kinda early).  So to save some money I decided to move home with my parents just for May (which I will be gone for a good portion of; in Madison, crashing at friend's houses, you know). So my dad redid the attic for my room, which was nice because it was like my own little space and I am short anyway.  However, once I left it was turned into a storage space (which includes much of my storage) because they needed it and I'm not planning on living here again really.  So totally reasonable on their part.



Nest for one; but it so much more fun to nest with others

 So I also decided not to bring any of my furniture because when I get back I plan to go to grad school somewhere that isn't close enough for me to want to take more than a car.  So I gave Jenna my bed. (and Bobby Beatz all my other furniture) Also like I said, I don't plan on being here that much, so why go through all the hassle!  However, if I sleep on the couch my parents wake up earlier than I care too (esp now that I have quit my two jobs) and my dog will stare at me in the middle of the night like a creep.  I wake up and my dogs face is like right in front of mine.  Not even like she's cuddling with me, she is standing there staring at me.  I love her, but what a creep.  So I am sleeping in my old room, on a pile of blankets with an area that would be nightstand but really is just the floor next to my blanket pile (my own little nest I suppose). 


So that is my life for the moment.  Not terrible: there is good munch and a furry dog to spoon.  Also good to see my parents a bit before I go.  Cannot wait to go to Madison for a week though! and see some people I haven't seen in awhile and who I may not see for a long time.  It'll be glorious nesting with you instead of alone!  This may turn out to be my favorite month thus far...

No comments:

Post a Comment